Doctor Who
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Doctor has discovered Gallifrey and is trying to unfreeze it from time and space. Will you join him in his quest or try to stop him?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time Lord Academy Chapters Sorting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenny
Prydonian
Prydonian
Jenny

Time Lord Academy Chapters Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Time Lord Academy Chapters Sorting   Time Lord Academy Chapters Sorting Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:12 pm

Arcalian Chapter: The Arcalian Chapter (occasionally known as Arcal) is the second-most important (after the Prydonian Chapter) of the six Time Lord Chapters or Colleges. Arcalians wear green and brown robes. Arcalians are opportunistic, always siding with the winners. They tend to prefer remaining in their TARDISes rather than confronting new situations and other species, yet are perhaps the most inquisitive of Time Lords in terms of research (hence the Arcalian Council for Temporal Research).
Cerulean Chapter: The Cerulean Chapter or College is one of the six Chapters of Time Lord society on Gallifrey. The colour of their robes are a subdued light blue. They have little political power.Members of the Cerulean Chapter are more concerned with the environment and a sense of community than other Chapters, and tend to be more likely to react favourably to outsiders. However, due to their bureacratic natures, they rarely manage to make any radical changes.
Dromeian Chapter: The Dromeian Chapter or College is one of the six Chapters of Time Lord society on Gallifrey. The colour of their robes are silver-grey. They have little political power. Dromeians are primarily academics. They focus on raw facts and tend to look down on the use of imagination, concealing their emotions. Nevertheless, this leaves them clear-minded and confident decision-makers.
Patrex Chapter: The Patrex Chapter (plural, Patrexes) is one of the six Colleges or Chapters of Time Lord society.  The Patrexes wear heliotrope robes. The Patrexes are an order of artists and aesthetes, but they lack any true imagination and are minor players in Time Lord politics. One of their duties include scanning into the future as far ahead as possible. They were responsible for the creation of the N-Forms.Patrexes are artistic and more in-tune with their emotions than other Chapters, yet rarely produce anything of any practical use. They are known for their obsessive habits.
Prydonian Chapter:The Prydonian Chapter, also known as the Prydon Chapter is known to produce devious Time Lords, and more than a few renegades, amongst them the Doctor and the Master. The Prydonians have scarlet and orange ceremonial robes. Prydonians are noted for their cunning. One could not take their eyes off them for a second. Prydonians are rebellious and stubborn. Whilst known to be the most devious and cunning of Time Lords, Prydonians can also be surprisingly honest about their negative traits.
Scendles Chapter:The Scendles Chapter or Colleges is one of the six chapters of Time Lord society. Their colours are subdued/Pastel green and yellowand they have little political power. They were believed to have bankrupted themselves trying to build their side of the Panopticon. Members of the Scendles Chapter keep a low profile, yet often strive to become more powerful or popular. As such, they are considerably ambitious. Whilst they're quietly clever, they also tend to have problems with common sense, especially when presented with the opportunity to prove themselves.
Induction Ceremony Oath
"I swear to protect the ancient Law of Gallifrey with all my might and brain. I will to the end of my days, with justice and with honour temper my actions and my thoughts."

Quiz:
Code:
Which colours do you prefer?
A.Subtle, pale colours
B.Deep, natural colours
C.Bright, striking colours
D.Strong, fiery colours
E.Soft, watery colours
F.Dull, subdued colours
What motivates you most
A.Knowledge
B.Excitement
C.Popularity
D.Victory
E.Imagination
F.Community
How do you most like to spend your time?
A.Being Creative and Artistic
B.Exploring and Playing Pranks
C.Researching Information
D.Getting to know People
E.Solving Complicated Problems
F.Improving my own Skills
What annoys/worries you the most?
A.Being thrown into a situation I don't know how to deal with
B.Ignorance and lack of common sense
C.People who are self-centred 
D.Complete, unquestioning acceptance of authority
E.Being ignored or mocked
F.Lack of creative thought
If you could go anywhere at all, where would you choose?
A.Anywhere and everywhere; I want to see as much as possible
B.Nowhere: I'd rather stay somewhere I'm familiar with 
C.Somewhere of aesthetic beauty
D.Somewhere calm and natural
E.Somewhere generic
F.An artificial location with access to technology
Which would you rather have as a pet?
A.Something quite common and easy to take care of
B.I don't want a pet
C.Something exotic and dangerous
D.A rare and beautiful creature
E.Something I could use to protect myself with
F.A whole community of a certain species
What do you dream about?
A.My dreams don't make sense; they're obscure and ambiguous
B.Flying or running, something full of action
C.I don't dream, or I don't remember my dreams
D.Everything I worry about when awake
E.A Utopian society
F.Becoming popular
How would you describe yourself?
A.Collected and unshakable
B.Unnoticed yet ambitious
C.Responsible and approachable
D.Artistic and emotional
E.Focused and dependable
F.Fun-loving and confident
Reply to this thread with your quiz answers!
Back to top Go down

Time Lord Academy Chapters Sorting
Page 1 of 1