Doctor Who
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Doctor has discovered Gallifrey and is trying to unfreeze it from time and space. Will you join him in his quest or try to stop him?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Doctor Calls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalen Zayne

Kalen Zayne

The Doctor Calls Empty
PostSubject: The Doctor Calls   The Doctor Calls Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 3:11 pm

Torchwood. He had finally found the myaterious place that few knew about and even fewer had entered. It had all started a week ago when he had found a mysterious note on him when he had woken up. It had his middle name on it and no one knew it except the staff. openning the note he found two words printed on it. Torchwood. Doctor. he was confused as hell and asked everyone about it but they had no clue about it. He got permission to go to the library and began to look up those words and he got some strange and curious info about the place. most said that it wasn‘t real but Kal thought otherwise especially since the note.

Looking at the place he had no idea what to think of it. he knew a front entrane would not be good so he tried one of the other doors that weren‘t as noticable. Using his handmade lock pick set he went about opening the door. He had no idea that he had just set off a silent alarm and entered the building. He didn‘t get far before he was completly lost. turning around he ran straight into a man. cursing himself for getting caught he stood there waiting to be kicked out and to lose maybe his only chance to find out what the mean‘t.

Jack Harkness hadd heard the alarm and saw it was just a teenage boy. Smiling to himself he told the guards that he could handle it. Walking upstairs to where the boy was he watched as the boy turned and ran into him. The hoy just stood there staring at him. he made no move to run or explain himself. “Well you certainly go through our locks quite quick. What are you doing here boy. Explain yourself.“ he said commandingly.

Kalen stood there and said nothng. The only thing he id do was reach into his pocket and pulled out the note which he then handed to the man. “This was on me when I woke up last week“ he sid.

Jack took the note and then read it. Looking at the boy he stusied him. Making sure he wasn‘t lying. “What is your name boy.“

“Kalen Zayne sir.“ he replied.

“This is a serious matter Kalen. I am Jack Harkness and I knew the soctor. If this is a note from him then we need to get you to where he is now. Follow me.“

Kalen followed the man without a word. They went all over the place until they enterd a room with a strange contraption in it. Stopping Jack messed with the machine then looked at Kalen.

“Get in hoy. It will take you to the Doctor. Beware though. Your world will mever be the same.“ he said then stepped aside. Kalen entered the machine and the before he knew it he was somewhere else and he could tell it wasn‘t earth
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Night

Lizzie Night

The Doctor Calls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Calls   The Doctor Calls Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 10:53 am

Lizzie had get quite same letter as Kalen, she thought it was a joke at first. So she didn't by attention at first but same days later she saw that same letter again on her desk, when she looked for her book, what she had lost. 'Maybe it's true, let's find out' she thought and took that letter and went out, forgoting that she needed to find on book. She walked towards the Torchwood since note said Torchwood and Doctor.

She saw her old friend, with who she haven't had contact already years, Kalen Zayne. So she began to follow him, maybe she had gotten same letter too. She hoped since she was not sure where that Torchwood exactly was. Soon she saw him enter there, first she saw him unlock the door and she was not sure why he went that way in. She entered couple seconds after him and hided behind things what was there, she didn't want to be seen.

When she saw Kalen disappear from her sight with someone, she waited couple of minutes and then did break in there too. But she was caught too by the Jack Harkness.

"Again same teenager, but this time girl," that man said with sigh. "Sorry, but...," she said but couldn't finish what she wanted to say since Jack didn't let her finish, he asked from her: "What you want here now?" Lizzie took hers letter out and showed it to him and didn't say anything.

"You too," he said. "What's your name?" Jack asked then after it. "Lizzie Night," she said with smile. "This is a serious matter Lizzie. I am Jack Harkness and I knew the doctor. If this is a note from him then we need to get you to where he is now. Follow me," he then said. Liz had no other choice than follow him.

They went all over the place until they enterd a room with a strange contraption in it. Stopping Jack messed with the machine then looked at Lizzie.

“Get in hoy. It will take you to the Doctor. Beware though. Your world will never be the same.“ he said then stepped aside. Liz entered the machine and the before she knew it he was somewhere else and she could tell it wasn't earth. She saw even little bit further Kalen. She walked towards him then, she wanted to ask if he got this stranger note or letter too.
Back to top Go down

The Doctor Calls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who :: Villages :: Cardiff :: Torchwood Hub-
Jump to: