Doctor Who
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Doctor has discovered Gallifrey and is trying to unfreeze it from time and space. Will you join him in his quest or try to stop him?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Search for Gallifrey

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Prydonian Graduate
Prydonian Graduate
The Doctor

Search for Gallifrey Empty
PostSubject: Search for Gallifrey   Search for Gallifrey Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:04 pm

Recently discovering that Gallifrey was still out there the Doctor decided to go search for it. Knowing that it would be frozen in a picture somewhere. So he began to search the known archives. Then to museums when he finally found it he tried to unfreeze it though he failed the first couple tries. It was a surprise when it finally unfroze. At first he was scared to head back but then he decided that it would be an adventure.

First off he had to pick up his daughter Jenny. With a smile on his face he headed over to where he had set up a place for her entering it he called out her name. "Jenny, pack your bag we are going on a trip."
Back to top Go down
https://drwho.canadian-forum.com
Jenny
Prydonian
Prydonian
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Search for Gallifrey   Search for Gallifrey Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:10 pm

Jenny was relaxing in the den of the home her dad had set up for her, she was reading a book, one of her favorite things to do. She had gotten about halfway through her book when someone came through the door, the man called her name and she instantly knew it was her dad from his voice. "Dad." She smiled, and gave him a hug. He told her to pack a bag, and she immediately ran to her bedroom, packing clothes and other items she'd need. She came back out, her bag on her back, "So where are we going dad?" She asked, walking towards her door.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Prydonian Graduate
Prydonian Graduate
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Search for Gallifrey   Search for Gallifrey Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:36 pm

"Gallifrey! We are going to Gallifrey where we belong." He was very excited to finally be returning though anxious at the same time it had been years since he had been home and he just wanted to get there. To know what it feels like to truly be. To not feel like an outsider. He was tired of feeling alone it was time for him to return to where it all started.

"Don't just stand there let's get going." If he was in half in the mood to pick her up and carry her to the TARDIS himself so he can get there faster. The sooner he could get there better he needed to get home.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Prydonian
Prydonian
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Search for Gallifrey   Search for Gallifrey Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:42 pm

Jenny was shocked "Gallifrey? I thought it was destroyed in the time war." She said, then began run for the TARDIS when her father told her to get moving, once they were both inside Jenny unloaded a string of questions "How are we getting there, are we going to live there? Will there be no more companions? No more traveling the universe? Most importantly, how is there a Gallifrey?" She finished, getting a little too over excited. She was going somewhere where she belonged, where they belonged.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Prydonian Graduate
Prydonian Graduate
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Search for Gallifrey   Search for Gallifrey Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:03 am

"Quick back story I saved it with my regenerates... Then lost it... but now I found it." The Doctor said as he ran after her. Open up the door he entered the TARDIS. "Anyways it does not really matter what happened to Gallifrey just that it exists. Oh and Rose is coming with us." He said as he quickly turned around he could not believe that he was going with the two women he cared about to the one place he really belonged.

Spinning her around he then set to work on on the desktop flipping switches until the Tardis began to move. The next location would be home at last.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Prydonian
Prydonian
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Search for Gallifrey   Search for Gallifrey Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:10 am

Jenny absorbed all of the information her father had just told her, it was really all so amazing, and from what her father had told her, Gallifrey was, well is, an amazing place. "I can't wait to get there, Gallifrey sounds amazing from what you've told me." She said, smiling brightly. Jenny may have been generated on Messaline, but Gallifrey is her true home
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Prydonian Graduate
Prydonian Graduate
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Search for Gallifrey   Search for Gallifrey Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:11 am

"When we get get there I am enrolling you in school. Time Lord Academy." He really wanted to get there it was enough talk. Finally they came to a stop. The Doctor opened up the doors and walked out.

"Jenny, Rose welcome to Galllifry our home until we further notice." He smiled as he twirled around He could not believe that he was back this was a gift that he had always wanted.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Prydonian
Prydonian
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Search for Gallifrey   Search for Gallifrey Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:15 am

Jenny blinked "Time Lord Academy? You mean there's an academy where you learn to be a Time Lord?" she asked, her eyes bright with curiosity. This was who she really was, and who she's always wanted to be.

Jenny followed her father outside, onto the planet, "It's beautiful, more than I ever could have imagined." she beamed, "Where are we going to go first?" she asked, she couldn't wait to explore her home world.
Back to top Go down
Rose Tyler

Rose Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Search for Gallifrey   Search for Gallifrey Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:19 am

Rose was so happy that The Doctor had found Gallifrey, and that he had found Jenny as well. They both seemed to be so happy to be going back to their home planet, and Rose was happy that they had her accompany them there. She really was a part of the Doctor's family, and she'd never forget it.

Rose followed the Doctor and Jenny outside, and her jaw nearly dropped, "Jenny's right, its so amazing, it looks so beautiful." She said, "Where exactly will we live, Doctor?" she asked, wondering where exactly they'd reside while there.
Back to top Go down
The Detective
Prydonian Graduate
Prydonian Graduate
The Detective

PostSubject: Re: Search for Gallifrey   Search for Gallifrey Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 4:01 pm

The Detective had been going on a walk when he heard a noise. it was the noise of a Time and relative dimension in space machine. A TARDIS. nothing had come to Gallifrey for 400 years, so he had the right to be nervous. he pulled out his guns and pointed one at the doctor and one at Rose.
"who goes there? hands in the air." he yelled in a menacing voice.
Back to top Go down
Rose Tyler

Rose Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Search for Gallifrey   Search for Gallifrey Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:13 pm

Rose was caught by surprise when a man, apparently another Timelord, came up and pointed guns at both her and the Doctor, she guessed he hadn't noticed Jenny, or simply didn't have enough guns. She placed her hands in the air and answered him "Rose Tyler, and you are?..." she asked, trailing off slightly and looking rather cross at the man, she didn't quite like being threatened the minute she set foot on a planet, but she had gotten used to it, on the Doctor's home planet though? It seemed like a foreign concept.
Back to top Go down
Richard Mcgrath
Prydonian
Prydonian
Richard Mcgrath

PostSubject: Re: Search for Gallifrey   Search for Gallifrey Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:01 pm

Richard was running through the woods trying escape the authorities. When he heard the sound of people talking he quickly ducked behind a tree trying to figure out what they were saying. Then he saw a face a beautiful face. He backed away from the tree trying to be quiet when he tripped over a branch. "Shit!" He whispered under his breath he could not believe what he had just done. He may of just lost his freedom because of his curiosity.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Prydonian
Prydonian
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Search for Gallifrey   Search for Gallifrey Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:10 pm

Jenny got in defensive mode when this timelord pulled guns on her dad and Rose, he must not have noticed her yet, "Oi!" She shouted "who are you and why are you pointing guns at my dad and his companion?" She asked, looking cross. She heard something break off to the side, near the trees and she glanced over, trying to see who it was "Is someone there?" She asked in a whisper low enough that only the person or thing hiding ther could hear her, she didn't need to attract attention any further.
Back to top Go down
The Detective
Prydonian Graduate
Prydonian Graduate
The Detective

PostSubject: Re: Search for Gallifrey   Search for Gallifrey Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 1:26 pm

"I am the Detective, you may call me, Detective, if you so wish. and it is my duty to point my guns at anyone who could pose a threat to Gallifrey. may I ask, young girl, who your father is?" he knew who her father most likely was, but had to be sure. he turned to the sound, cursing the fact he didn't have enough guns for more people "Who goes there, by the power invested in my by the high council, i demand you show yourself!"
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Prydonian Graduate
Prydonian Graduate
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Search for Gallifrey   Search for Gallifrey Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:54 pm

Stepping forward with an air of grace The Doctorr looked The Dective in tye eye amd simply said. "I am the Doctor and I have returned home. I shall not let you ruin this joyious ooccasion...." He trailed off as he heard something in the distance. "Show yourself now." Being a little protecive. "Jenny, Rose ge back in the TARDIS and don't come out until I say so I will deal with The Dective and whoever else is out there." He said before turning his attention back to The Dective and scanning the near by shubbery with his peripheral vision.
Back to top Go down
Rose Tyler

Rose Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Search for Gallifrey   Search for Gallifrey Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:04 pm

Rose looked cross for a moment, not wanting to leave the Doctor, but this was his home world, so if anyone had any jurisdiction as to what was going on, it was him, so after an internal struggle followed by a deep sigh and retreated to the TARDIS, hoping Jenny would follow her, there was no point in trying to get her to follow, she'd have to come back in on her own terms.
Back to top Go down
Richard Mcgrath
Prydonian
Prydonian
Richard Mcgrath

PostSubject: Re: Search for Gallifrey   Search for Gallifrey Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:42 pm

'Great The Detective is here. Why out of all times do I have to end up where he is now.' Richard thought to himself as he shouldered his bag and stood up only to realize that he could not put weight on his left foot. Sighing he limped his way into the clearing.

"Name is Richard McGrath. I am a student at the Time Lord." He said as he tried to steady himself and wondered what was going to happen to him for one thing he was not suppose to be off school grounds for another he had a bag full of stolen goods on his back.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Prydonian
Prydonian
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Search for Gallifrey   Search for Gallifrey Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:47 pm

Jenny looked even more cross when the man who called himself 'The Detective'  called her young "I am not young." she defended herself, then looked more cross when her dad told her and Rose to return to the TARDIS "But Dad." she protested, but the look on his face told her he should do what he told her to, and she entered the TARDIS behind Rose, going in just as whomever was in the bushes stepped out. "Always miss all the fun..." she muttered, pacing about the TARDIS console.

Last edited by Jenny on Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Detective
Prydonian Graduate
Prydonian Graduate
The Detective

PostSubject: Re: Search for Gallifrey   Search for Gallifrey Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:53 pm

the Detective lowered his guns pointed at the Doctor and Rose when the Doctor revealed himself. as much as the council hated him, Detective admired this Time Lord. he then pointed it at Richard Mcgrath "and what are you doing out here Mcgrath, weren't you confinded to the Acadamy?" he asked "I could throw you away for good for this, give me one good reason not to" having a Dalek on your side would be a pretty good reason he thought to himself, hoping it would not come to that.
Back to top Go down
Richard Mcgrath
Prydonian
Prydonian
Richard Mcgrath

PostSubject: Re: Search for Gallifrey   Search for Gallifrey Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:37 am

Richard was not sure how to answer The Detective either way he would be in major trouble. He heard a rip and un-shouldered  his bag only for the contents to fall out all of which was stolen. The only reason why he was out. At this he took off running not caring about the gun he was in trouble anyways. Though his ankle was sore he wanted out there and he hoped there was a way.

Half way down the road he fell his sprained ankle would no longer support his weight. He tried desperately to get up but he just couldn't so just sat there staring back at them. His eyes aglow he hoped that they would head his warning.
Back to top Go down
The Detective
Prydonian Graduate
Prydonian Graduate
The Detective

PostSubject: Re: Search for Gallifrey   Search for Gallifrey Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:06 pm

The Detective growled "oh no you don't" he gave a side glance at the Doctor "don't go running off, I have to catch this guy, you could help if you would so please Doctor, doesn't mater to me" he then took off running after Mcgrath, stopping when he saw his eyes glowing "well crap" the Detective muttered. He kept both his guns pointed at McGrath "what ever you are doing, stop, this instant! or I WILL Shoot" he warned the timelord
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Prydonian Graduate
Prydonian Graduate
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Search for Gallifrey   Search for Gallifrey Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 4:06 pm

The Doctor was about to say something to the boy when he took off. After his bag broke he recognized some of the items and wondered how Richard got them. Then The Detective took off after the boy he decided to run after him. The Doctor wanted to figure out why exactly Richard was doing out of the academy and who he was associated with.

The Doctor went over to his boy and placed his hand on his shoulder he could tell that he was scared he helped him up. Noticing his ankle. "We have to get him back to academy unless you have a different idea.
Back to top Go down
The Detective
Prydonian Graduate
Prydonian Graduate
The Detective

PostSubject: Re: Search for Gallifrey   Search for Gallifrey Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 4:27 pm

"listen Doctor, you have been away for hundreds of years, Gallifrey isn't what it used to be, strange things are happening. I have to learn why this boy's eyes are glowing, It could endanger the planet." he holstered his gun, pulling out his sonic from his jacket. he then took readings from the boy, programed the sonic to do a diagnostic, then said "I can;t take him back to the academy, not yet, it could put the students in danger, could we take him to your TARDIS? maybe run some more tests on him there. maybe you could do some doctoring and fix his leg, while i do some detectiving" he smiled slightly at the Doctor, pulling Mcgrath up and pulling his arm over his neck, supporting him. "also, could you help me here? it will make things quicker"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for Gallifrey   Search for Gallifrey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search for Gallifrey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who :: Planets :: Gallifrey-
Jump to: